- The bucket positioning with precision of several centimeters.
- Real-time display of the digging blocks together with the data on quality of ore, location on the mining face in regards to the bench mark and the surface design on the operator’s screen.
- High-precision digging that follows the surface design (dumps, benches, roads, trenches) with the display of the project surface profile and current surface profile.
- Monitoring of the bench toe marks, control over the contours of the digging blocks, control over the ore quality.
- The reporting system for the control of production volumes and quality.
- Integration with the mining operations planning systems and other mining management systems
- Improved visibility and dash cam system CamManager.
The high precision positioning system for shovels and loaders is meant to increase efficiency of digging operations following the work project together with increasing the quality of the ore, decreasing the downtime and losses when the teeth go missing, giving you more control over meeting the project bench goals.
High-precision control of the shovel operations