- Pre-shift check-ups for the equipment
- Tracking of non-working statuses (downtime/idletime)
- Automation of the load-dump cycle
- Communication system between the dispatcher and the operator (voice and text)
- Monitoring of the speed, fuel levels, tire pressure.
- Tracks latest relevant data and the status of fulfillment of the production plan.
- Identifies the operator of the equipment through the RFID tags and personnel number..
- Automatic or manual assignment of the load and dump locations.
When you manage the fleet operations on the mine site, you need to control all theprocesses, promptly react to all emergencies, minimize the influence of external random factors and do everything to make sure every unit is used most efficiently.
Modern technologies can help you complete the tasks needed to increase the production and efficiency of your mine fleet.
Automated minefleet management system (AMMS) is made for control and hands-on management of all fleet operations at the mine site.
AMMS will help you to use your time and resources with the utmost efficiency which will increase the production rate for your mine site.
PitMananger tracks and analyzes the state and health of the equipment components and tires to to predict the wear and prevent the downtimes.
Optimize the working load
Manage your working loads within the set range to eliminate under or over loading.
Reduce the waiting time
Automate the dispatching process to assign the equipment to locations with the smallest waiting time.
Data-based decision making
Analyze the waiting times, duration of the cycle, the working load, availability of the equipment, the quality of the material and a lot of other parameters.