- Automatically positions the drill over the hole with the accuracy of centimeters.
- Automated processing of the drilling projects.
- Precise compliance to the project grid.
- Compliance to the target depth of the hole, automatic re-calculation of the drilling depth based on encountered landscape irregularities.
- Production is less affected by the hours of darkness and limited visibility conditions.
- Reduces the survey costs on the marking of the grid and checking the drilling results.
- Records drilling time and idle time of the drill.
- Indicates the control max and min values for the drilling parameters to the operator.
- Loads the project files right from the software they were created in.
- Records all the events, alarms and work logs on the on-board computer.
- Tracks the consumption of the drill tools and consumables.
DrillManager lets you control the drilling in accordance with the project, which ensures that the rock will collapse properly and minimize flyrock duringblasting.
You can see the drilling process right on the on-board monitor in real time. The drilling process is displayed on the on-board monitors in real-time. Both operator and dispatcher receive the data оn the current depth, the project depth, the angle of the mast, the drilling rate and other important information.
The drill operator receives the project right from the office software, which decreases your dependency on survey operations like mine surveying and grid marking.
DrillManager tracks the drill rate, depth to the target goal, drilling time and other key parameters. Monitoring this data in real time allows you to analyze rock density at the certain depths and other landscape irregularities and thus promptly adapt the plans for blasting operations.
Read more about solution implementation results at AO “Mezhdurechie”
Automatically calculate target depth for the hole accounting for the landscape irregularities.
Make drilling of the vertical and angled holes easier thanks to navigation to the precise location without the need to rely on mine survey and grid marking.
Reduction in explosives consumption
Monitor the drilling process(data on the current and target depth, angle of the mast, the drill rate and etc.) in real time to promptly adapt the plans for your blasting operations.
Increase in the the work safety
Use your equipment to its full capacity, while ensuring safety in bad weather conditions or the hours of darkness.
Increase in the blasting quality
Increase efficiency for your shovels and reduce the costs of crushing thanks to the optimal particle size distribution.